CCS internship positions and CCS mid-term scholarship are now open for application!
e-learning moduleIn this one-stop interactive learning tool developed by CCS, get a clear overview of the Do’s and Don’ts for businesses and also be introduced to ways in which you can develop a competition compliance strategy.
Can Buyer Power be used as a Defence?Explore in this paper if the concept of buyer power can be used as a "defence" by undertakings on the opposite end of buyer power to avoid the finding of an infringement decision under the Singapore Competition Act.
CCS in GCR's Asia-Pacific Antitrust Review 2014 This article highlights some past achievements and the key work priorities for CCS in 2014.
Competitive Edge Issue 7 Latest issue of CCS's e-newsletter features our first ever international cartel case against four Japanese bearings manufacturers and their Singapore subsidiaries.
Last Updated on 07 Apr 2014
- Have information of a cartel activity?Report to us for potential reward
- Spotted an anti-competitive activity?File a complaint with us
- Involved in a cartel activity?Apply for leniency
- Worried that a trade practice may be anti-competitive?Seek guidance or decision
- Merging with another company?File a merger
There are currently no active public consultations. Click here to access closed public consultations.